Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Shoes woes... Sigh!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tatabatata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2005
    Posts
    595
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Saturday I went to AGPNY and to say that I am not impressed with the new stuff is an understatement.
    What I found to be worse than everything was the shoes department.
    Regarding Lissie and Elizabeth's shoes: I got the impression that AG blew it with them.
    Lissie's tea dress comes with mules (??!!) and Elizabeth fancy schmanzy ball gown comes with slippers that resemble ballet shoes. To go visit the governor? fabric shoes without soles???
    Also, I got the paisley pajama for Rhada (it looks like stuff we wore in the 70s... only that to go to the movies, not to bed!)
    Well, these shoes don't fit either! One went on after sweating over it, and the second one totally refused to work.
    I need to try the boots from the sightseeing outfit just in case. I hope they fit. They are too cute to discard!
    Ana [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    I haven't been too impressed with the shoes lately either!

    I LOVE the older AG shoes and I probably have as many pairs as I have other all outfits and accs. pieces combined!

    I keep buying lots of assorted AG stuff off eBay JUST to get the shoes [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ September 12, 2005 09:41 PM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member lscogbill's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    713
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My dolls must all have little feet because their shoes are all too big. Isn't that strange?

  4. #4
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by balletmom:
    My dolls must all have little feet because their shoes are all too big. Isn't that strange?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I think the feet came in 2 sizes because all my historicals except Addy(who is also the only non-PM) have larger feet that need squeezed into shoes.

    The AGToday dolls (1 PM, 1 not) all have smaller feet that the shoes are loose on. I just try to get PM shoes and hope for the best, lol

  5. #5
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    henna, please do let us know about the travel outfit boots. I would like to order this outfit w/in the next week, but if the boots don't work... well, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

    I was really disappointed in the shoes with both tea dresses. They are pretty as all get out, but I was barely able to wrestle them on Felicity-- that's without socks. (I pointed out in my email to Ingrid detailing my problems that Felicity would not have gone to her lessons without stockings!)

    I am hoping this is just a temporary factory problem; maybe they made some changes they'll soon realize were a big mistake and remedy them asap!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a shoe problem today too... my beloved Wood Fairy outfit arrived and I could barely get the shoes on Marisol! I'm afraid they might even rip. Arrrgh! Obviously they will not have replacements!

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Miss_Nellie_OMalley's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2005
    Posts
    569
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A few days ago I did get in Samantha's Ivory Lawn Party Shoes. My Samantha is PM and just in case any one is curious they did fit. Not terribly difficult to get on with the socks

  8. #8
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is it just me or are Nellie's feet big? When I got my Nellie at AGPNY a year ago her shoes seemed too big.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •